By Graham Bird
- Written by means of a world solid of scholars
- Covers the entire significant works of the severe philosophy, in addition to the pre-critical works
- Subjects coated variety from arithmetic and philosophy of technology, via epistemology and metaphysics, to ethical and political philosophy
Read or Download A Companion to Kant (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) PDF
Similar aesthetics books
Hume's Aesthetic thought examines the overlooked sector of the improvement of aesthetics in empiricist considering, exploring the hyperlink among the empiricist history of aesthetics within the eighteenth century and the paintings of David Hume. it is a significant contribution to our knowing of Hume's normal philosophy and gives clean insights into the heritage of aesthetics.
During this intimate meditation on listening, Peter Szendy examines what the function of the listener is, and has been, throughout the centuries. The function of the composer is obvious, as is the position of the musician, yet the place precisely does the listener stand when it comes to the tune s/he listens to? what's the accountability of the listener?
Alla strada maestra del metodo, si sa, convengono ordine, precisione e principi distintivi. Ma producono conoscenza, e non di rango inferiore, anche gli sviamenti, gli attimi di pura fascinazione in step with ciò che non stavamo cercando e che ci viene incontro con los angeles felice impertinenza della casualità, interpellandoci come un enigma esigente.
Encouraged by way of its use in literary idea, movie feedback and the discourse of video game layout, Salomé Voegelin adapts and develops "possible global conception” on the subject of sound. David ok Lewis' attainable international is juxtaposed with Maurice Merleau-Ponty's life-world, to provide a gathering of the semantic and the phenomenological on the position of listening.
- Rencontre de la science et de l'art (Grenoble Sciences) (French Edition)
- Lo spirito in figura: Il tema dell'estetico nella «Fenomenologia dello spirito» di Hegel (Il Mulino/Ricerca) (Italian Edition)
- The Intertwining of Aesthetics and Ethics: Exceeding of Expectations, Ecstasy, Sublimity
- Ethics of Visuality, The: Levinas and the Contemporary Gaze (International Library of Contemporary Philosophy)
Extra info for A Companion to Kant (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)
A Companion to Kant (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) by Graham Bird